Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NOVEMBER INSPIRATION.

i think i'll be wearing lots of black, white t-shirts, comfy sweaters, thick eyeliner...










 Never let your mark erase
'cause broken legs can be replaced
two steps to the finish line
three sips till I finish mine
a straw will always suck it out
close your eyes and use your mouth
And tell me about your song

And so I stayed up night

Slept in all day
This is my sound
Thinking about tomorrow won't change how
I feel today 

-lessons learned, matt & kim


things i need to buy soon:
bubble bath
candles
black nail polish
a new moleskin notebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is such a lovely post, love the third photo down

I need to buy dark maroon nail polish, pants hangers, and socks..

and I like your blog <3

TWINFASHION said...

love the 2nd pic of the ripped tights!! nice blog xo

twinfashion.blogspot.com