Monday, November 8, 2010

TOO COOL.





today was actually an okay day because school went by super fast, unlike most days.
seeing as i'm a junior, it's probably no surprise that i hate school. i just can't wait to get out and actually do something. i just wish i knew what i wanted to do. i have many ideas but no set plan. eh, c'est la vie. 

anyways, i love messy hair, especially if it's brown and rosy lips, lots of bracelets, and more neutral colors. my preferences change on the daily, it's a bit ridiculous. sometimes i wanna dress in a more polished androgynous way but than some days, i want to wear dark colors and tons of jewelry.
 i need to make up my mind! what's your style?


ps does anyone want to invite me to the fashion spot? ahhaa sorry for being desperate!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I can invite you. Just give me your details :)

Nice blog.

† black cat † said...

Aw thank you!!
& my e-mail is hitherelovex@yahoo.com, is that what you mean by details? do you need anything else?
thanks again!
xxo

therawpower said...

so i see someone has already invited u, welcome to fashionspot soon =)